As one of the top rated home inspection companies in Victoria, we take pride in the quality inspection services we provide to local home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals. Our customers trust us to be honest and open in our communication, and thorough and professional in the home inspection that we perform. This trust is one that we value, and that we work hard to keep.
Well Known And Respected In The Industry
- Pillar To Post Victoria was established in 1996.
- Our team has performed more than 15,000 home inspections in Victoria and surrounding areas, and are described by customers as one of the best available in the local home inspection industry.
- Our home inspection experience ranges from condos and townhouses to the largest homes and castles of significant history, and we are highly qualified to inspect any home type or age.
- Our experience in home construction, restoration and renovation allows us to provide a total home inspection package which covers all aspects of the home or building.
- All of our inspectors are fully qualified and licensed in the province of British Columbia by Consumer Protections BC. (www.consumerprotectionbc.ca)
Other Services We Provide
In addition to home inspections we offer related services that may be needed. Customers can arrange for these services at the same time as a home inspection, or individual services can be scheduled on their own. The other services that we offer include:
- WETT (Level 1) Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Radon Testing
- Mold Sampling
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Home and Strata Maintenance Inspections
- Special Needs Inspections
What To Expect
A thorough home inspection can take between two to four hours to complete, and the specific time required will depend on the home size, age, and other factors involved. Our home inspectors will provide a clear and detailed report that includes color photographs before leaving the site, and we encourage our clients to attend the home inspection. Questions are encouraged, and this is just as true after the home inspector leaves the site as it is while the inspection is being conducted.
Family And Community Oriented
As local inspectors in the Greater Victoria, Gulf Islands and Southern Vancouver Island area the Pillar to Post team is community and family oriented. This is part of what makes us so successful in the home inspection industry. We participate in many local fund raising drives, sponsor tournaments and local community initiatives.
Customer Feedback And Comments
Our customers report being highly satisfied with our home inspection services. We have many repeat clients who insist on our service for any future home inspection needs, because of the quality of services that they have received from us in the past. Our customers also appreciate the details provided in the report, and the color pictures make it very easy to understand the final inspection results.
Many of our customers have commented on the professionalism and friendly attitude of our home inspectors, and a willingness to answer questions and take the time to educate the customer during the process. Our inspectors go above and beyond what the industry requires, and provide our customers with the honest and accurate information they need about the condition of their future home.
The thoroughness of the home inspection that we provide has also been the topic of many customer comments. Our inspectors will look at hundreds of areas and components of the home, so that flaws, damage, or needed repairs will be noted during the inspection process and included on the final report.